Banco Agrario de Colombia SA,
aims to develop the operations of a commercial bank, financed
principally, but not limited to, activities related to the rural sector,
agriculture, livestock, fisheries, forestry and agribusiness.
No less than 70% of new active credit operations should be directed to finance the rural, agricultural, livestock, fisheries, forestry and agribusiness.
No more than 30% of new credit operations will be directed to financing of local authorities and from activities other than those mentioned above, provided that the Board's agreement.
We are a commercial bank with emphasis on the Agricultural sector, with greater coverage on the country, offering specialized financial solutions, supported by a competent team and technologies that integrate and ensure effective processes and quality, creating value for our customers, employees and shareholders as the risk tolerated, to promote economic and social development of Colombia.
Being in 2015 the main financial partner of the agriculture, official and microfinance sector, known for its specialized financial solutions, for teh coverage in all municipalities in the country and as the engine for development and financial inclusion of the rural people in Colombia.
The corporate values that determine the performance of the Banco Agrario de Colombia S.A. are:
- TRANSPARENCY to act.
- LIABILITY with homework.
- COMMITMENT to the institution.
- DISCIPLINE in compliance with regulations.
- OBJECTIVITY in decision-making.
- Social SOLIDARITY.
The organizational principles that characterize the Agrarian Bank of Colombia SA are:
- Ensure the creation of value in all areas and business fronts.
- Approach to service and customer knowledge.
- Responsible information management.
- Doing things right from the first time.
- Planning and productivity at work.
- Awareness of risk prevention.
- Teamwork and Continuous Improvement.
- Corporate identity and belonging.
- Implement Control Entities.
- Self-management and self control.
- Focus on results.